Our Medical Image Editors have Expertise in Editing X-Rays, CT Scans, and MRIs
Medical Imaging has revolutionized diagnostic practices throughout the world. With time, the imaging technology has evolved to be an imperative tool for doctors to diagnose all kinds of medical conditions. However, to comprehend these images accurately, medical practitioners rely on the expertise of Medical Image Editors. By using modern technology, these professionals can enhance X-Rays, CT Scans, MRI Scans, Ultrasound Scans etc. as per the requirements of medical practitioners.
- Depending on the expertise and the years of experience, hiring a dedicated Medical Image Editor will cost you between
US $1095 – $1795.
- Through VirtualEmployee.com you can hire customized Medical Image Editors. We give you well-researched profiles from the English-speaking talent pool of India and you can further scan these to suit your individual requirements. In turn, you interview these doubly screened profiles to hire the best possible resources
- You are free to hire one or several Medical Image Editors, depending on your requirements
Why outsource medical imaging services
While some medical facilities hire Medical Image Editors as in house staff, most of them choose to outsource Medical Imaging services. This is due to the abundant trained manpower and service providers in countries like India. It is here that the western healthcare industry can get Digital Medical Services, Diagnostic Imaging Service, Medical Imaging Professionals and Medical Image Processing Services at an affordable price.
Services rendered by dedicated Medical Image Editors include:
- CT scan
- Coronary CTAs
- Vascular Ultrasound
- Nuclear Cardiology
- Mammography Services
These resources are well versed with the latest software and hardware used in enhancing medical images. You may also provide your own software to receive even more customised services.
Why hire dedicated Medical Image Editors
Though there is no dearth of choices when it comes to hiring Medical Image Editors in India, it is the service delivery model of Virtual Employee Pvt. Ltd. that enables you to hire your very own resources that work exclusively for you just like your own employees. You can either choose from our in-house team of seasoned Medical Image Editors or you can hire a fresh dedicated team. We help you in every aspect of hiring, be it finding the resource, conducting verification or arranging an interview via video conference. Once hired, your dedicated resources work from our state-of-the-art office as your employees and we provide them with all the support and facilities needed for successful remote working. You can even monitor their work in real time with the remote collaboration tools provided by us.
Medical Image Editors Case Studies
Conversion of CBCT Scan images into 3D output The client provided set of Dicom images (CBCT) of the patient along with a detailed description of the medical problem… Read this Case Study…
Medical Image Editing Q&A
- You get access to the English-speaking talent pool of India
- Get our support at every step of hiring dedicated Medical Image Editors
- Get the latest communication tools to collaborate online with your dedicated resources
- Our model offers you complete project management authority
- Our office becomes your own offshore office in India
- Your dedicated Medial Image Editors work exclusively for you
- Our HR takes care of the day-to-day needs of your dedicated resources
- Our IT troubleshooters promptly fix any IT issues of your resources
- We take care of employee benefits like employment taxes and insurance etc.
- Safeguarding your critical data is our prerogative
Medical Image Editing is the process of enhancing the resolutions of X-Rays, CT Scans and MRIs by using digital tools and software. By using this advanced software, Medical Image Editors can segregate different parts of an image like bones and teeth. This technique assists physicians and medical practitioners to make accurate and error-free diagnoses.
There are two types of software available in the marketplace for Medical Image Editing and analysis – open source and paid software. The most widely used open source software includes Endrov (image and data viewer and editor), ITK (segmentation and registration tool kit) and ITK –SNAP. Most of the open source software support the DICOM format (Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine). Some medical imaging companies and diagnostic centers get their own customized software made to suit their individual requirements.
Alternatively, you may also provide your own customised software to your virtual employee.
In today’s technology driven world, a medical practitioner cannot have a truly successful practice without the support of a Medical Image Editor. Since these resources help hospitals and diagnostic centers in accurate diagnosis, every medical practitioner relies heavily on their services.