Hire Legal Analysts to Summarize Legal Issues
Recruit Legal Analysts from India for Preparation of Legal Documents
Are skill shortages in the legal domain plaguing your company? Is the existing crop of professionals in your area out of your price reach? Don’t worry about that. We are a remote staffing company based in India and have been helping our Western clients around the world to hire efficient and experienced legal analysts from India. The legal analysts provided by us work exclusively and dedicatedly for one client at a time.
Our legal professionals assist attorneys. They analyze, review, and investigate legal documents that involve criminal and civil trial litigation. Our certified legal analysts have extensive experience in carrying out research, writing, and interviewing.
These virtual legal analysts are recruited by an attorney, a corporate law firm, or a public or governmental agency.
- The cost of hiring a dedicated Legal Analyst varies according to their expertise and experience. You can hire these resources from US $1295 – $1995.
- You personally interview the dual-screened candidates through video-conferencing and hire only when you are fully satisfied.
- Your are at full liberty to hire either a single Legal Analyst or an entire virtual team.
What can our legal analysts do for various firms and departments?
- Legal Analysts hired from us by law firms are responsible for collecting and organizing data, and carrying out legal research.
- Our corporate legal analysts draft contracts, agreements, investment and stock options of shareholders, etc.
- Insurance firms hire them to review and prepare documents in cases such as medical malpractice, insurance, auto accident fraud, and disability.
- If you are an educational institution, you can recruit dedicated legal analysts from India for research and data compilation.
- When a governmental agency employs legal analysts, they undertake legal research and analysis; civil and criminal litigation tasks; and collect and interpret data.
How Does It Work?
Send us your Legal Analysis requirement NOW!
We send you resumes of screened, shortlisted candidates
Test and/ or interview shortlisted candidates
If you like any one, you can hire them straightaway
Ask for a Trial now!
Legal Analysis Q & A
- You get access to the vast talent pool of Indian Legal Analysts
- Your Legal Analyst works exactly like an in-house local employee
- You participate actively in the hiring and recruitment process
- Get the latest communication tools to collaborate online with your Legal Analyst
- Office space, hardware and software – in fact, a readymade offshore office in India
- HR to take care of the day-to-day needs of your dedicated Legal Analyst
- IT troubleshooters to promptly fix any IT issues of your resources
- We take care of employee benefits like employment taxes and insurance etc.