Streamline Your Business by Shipping Legal Document Retention and Records Management
Are you fed up with the arduous, time-consuming, and expensive work of legal records management? If yes, you should hire remote professionals for legal records storage and management. Our professionals get hired by legal firms and research companies and offer a range of legal document retention services and document shredding. Whether you are a small and medium enterprise or a big multinational corporation, you can hire dedicated legal document management professionals from us.
- The cost of hiring a dedicated Legal Records Management professional varies according to their expertise and experience. You can hire these resources from US $995 – $1595.
- You personally interview the candidates through video-conferencing and hire them only when fully satisfied.
- Your are at full liberty to hire either a single professional or an entire team.
So, what do they really do?
- Once the documents are properly reviewed, the remote employees store them.
- They scan the data and convert it into an electronic format.
- Later, the documents are stored in tapes, CDs, etc.
- They code your documents; coding helps you have access to a piece of information only by typing a couple of key words.
- The remote professionals also offer document retrieval solutions.
Legal Record Management Q&A
- You get access to the vast Indian talent pool of legal resources
- Get our support at every step, from hiring to HR issues
- You get a dedicated employee who becomes a remote addition to your local team
- All project management authority and employee control remains with you
- Your offshore office in India at zero investment cost
- All necessary hardware and software
- HR to take care of the day-to-day needs of your dedicated resources
- IT troubleshooters to promptly fix any IT issues of your resources
- Stringent data security measures to safeguard your precious data
- Latest communication systems like videoconferencing, PC sharing and Skype etc.