Recruit Dedicated Resources for Legal Research and Writing Projects
Is legal research continually sapping your precious time and energy? Are you not able to afford an online legal research databases such as LexisNexis and Westlaw? We can help you out of this situation by providing you with a viable and more efficient alternative to in-house legal research – a remotely working dedicated research professional. With Virtual Employee Pvt. Ltd. you can hire remote dedicated professionals for legal research and legal writing services. And they are among the best and the brightest legal resources sourced from India’s large talent pool. The legal researchers that you hire from us will help you understand theories that could have an impact on litigation.
So, if you’re convinced that you should be hiring dedicated legal researchers from India we can make your journey easier for you. Contact us today for a free quote!
- You have the freedom of hiring as many Legal Researchers as you need with the flexibility of scaling up or scaling down your team of dedicated researchers or hire just one dedicated Legal Researcher if you wish.
- It only takes US $1195 – $1895 to hire a dedicated Legal Researcher; the cost depends on the experience and skill of the legal professional.
- VirtualEmployee.com not only gives you access to the versatile Indian talent pool, but also allows you to pick and choose the most suitable resources.
Our legal researchers carry out a wide variety of tasks:
- They prepare legal documents such as judgment and trial memos.
- They are adept at presenting litigation strategies to gain the best results.
- They draft appellate briefs, review the appellate record, and draft the documents for effective appeal. Therefore, the skills of our remote legal researchers can be harnessed by an attorney representing an appellant or an appellee.
- Our law professionals perform legal research and writing in an effective and efficient manner.
- They make sure that the documents drafted by them are 95 percent file ready; the document could easily be reviewed by the client (here, the attorney who hires a dedicated legal researcher) and filed after slight revisions.
Your remote legal researchers have expertise in:
- Discovering primary sources of law in cases, statutes, and regulations
- Consulting secondary sources, such as legal treatises and encyclopedias, to get background information on a legal topic
- Consulting non-legal sources to get supportive or investigative information
What are our unique selling propositions?
- You retain total project management authority as well as full control over your remote resource.
- You work, collaborate and communicate with the same ease with your remote legal resource as you would with a local in-house resource
- Our client-centric recruitment process ensures that you handpick experienced and dedicated workers for your legal research and writing services.
- Safety of your precious data is safe is our primary concern.. We have a committed IT team to ensure that your confidential information is completely safe and secure.
- We take care of your employee so that you don’t have to.
Your dedicated legal researcher works from our state-of-the-art office under supervision at all times.
Legal Research Q & A
- Just send us your requirements and we help you find the most suitable candidates
- You personally interview the shortlisted candidates through video conference
- Your dedicated Legal Researcher works exclusively for you
- We act as your local representatives to supervise your dedicated resource
- We give you the latest communication devices to collaborate online with your remote resources
- Our IT team works 24×7 to fix any IT issues faced by your dedicated Legal Researcher
- We take care of all issues like the employee benefits, payroll, taxes, etc
In conventional outsourcing, you either hire the services of project outsourcing companies or go for freelance legal resources. Both options give you little control on your outsourced legal process. In case of project outsourcing companies, you give your legal process in the hands of existing employees of the vendor. You hardly get to know about their educational qualifications and experience. Freelancers, on the other hand, are not reliable at all for they work independently and unsupervised from different corners of the world. However, in case of dedicated legal resources you get to interview the candidates for yourself. Once you hire these resources, they work exclusively for you from the office of the vendor. The vendor not only supervises them on your behalf, but also provides them with software, hardware and advanced communication technology so that you can manage them in your own way. In effect you get your own legal office in India without spending a penny on infrastructure and employee management.
If you outsource your legal process to a freelancer, the security of your data could be at the greatest risk. A freelancer works for different clients at the same time and does not have any provision of data security. Besides that, it is almost impossible to keep a check on the freelancer or communicate with them freely. On the other hand, your dedicated legal resources are equipped with the latest data security tools. Not only this, you also get an opportunity to collaborate closely with your dedicated employees. While a freelancer does not have any IT back-up for any technical glitches, your dedicated legal resource’s IT support is at par with your onshore office. Also, you have the freedom to speak, video conference or chat with your dedicated legal resources at your convenience.
We at VirtualEmploee.com understand that security of critical data is of utmost importance for our clients. So, we apply the most stringent data security measures for our clients. All your dedicated legal resources work from our own state-of-the art office and are bound by a non disclosure agreement (NDA). In addition to applying firewalls on the computer systems, out IT department can disable all the removable hard drives. If you want, your dedicated resources can also work in a cloud environment. You can also save your critical data in your own in-house servers; our IT team can make the all these arrangements for you.
With us you can hire the most suitable skill sets in every field of legal profession barring actual litigation. You can hire dedicated resources for legal research, legal support, legal analysis, transcription and record management etc.
- Our support and assistance at every step, be it hiring or employee management
- Cost saving, because we provide you with a ready-made offshore office in India
- Minimum turn around time (TAT) due to India’s strategic location
- Better communication, as all your resources work under the same roof
- This ease of communication also ensures your control on the remote resource
- Data security, as we apply the latest data security tools in our office