What's in the eBook?
More and more entrepreneurs the world over are increasingly opting for remote staffing solutions and are hiring virtual employees.
7 Best Practices For Working With and Managing Virtual Employees:
- Leveraging time zone differences for greater flow
- Your offshore team needs ‘context’ in order to innovate
- Ensure regular project management with your Virtual Employees
- Maintain professionalism
- Don’t over think or assume if there are hiccups; focus on the facts
- Don’t treat remote staff like ‘interchangeable parts’
- Be realistic on what motivates Virtual Employees
Learn these 7 remote management hacks to maximize your offshoring productivity.