A loan-based business client from Australia
Our goal was to eliminate irrelevant traffic from the website and design a digital programme that could enhance Return on Ad Spend (ROAS) value.
KEY ISSUES FACED BY THE CLIENT
- Account Structure: The account was not in accordance with the main goal.
- Keywords: Most of the running keywords were inappropriate.
- Bid and Budget: Allocating the right budget for the right campaign is one of the key factors that leads to better conversions and so is individual bid for every keyword according to its match type. This too was an issue.
- Remarketing: One of the essential components of marketing is retargeting the users who visited your website but did not let you achieve the goal you had set up for your site; this was not found anywhere in the entire account.
A GLIMPSE AT KPIs “HOW THEY WERE BEHAVING WITH RESPECT TO TIME”
OUR STRATEGIC APPROACH
On the basis of our detailed analysis, we developed a strategic approach to achieve our goal of higher conversions for the client. A summary of this approach is given below:
- Account Restructure: We restructured the entire account and revised the client’s budget. This was the most effective action taken by us to improve the conversion rate.
- Remarketing: We set up remarketing campaigns and retargeted past visitors by redirecting them to the client’s website through a different set of ads which contained more valuable content than the one in the first approach. This helped us reduce the CPC & CPA of the entire campaign.