“Scientists dream about doing great things. Engineers do them.” – James A. Michener, author
At present, engineering services are one of the fastest-growing services in the total outsourcing market and represent one of the largest segments of services in our highly industrialized human society. It’s worth an estimated $750 billion. Nearly 30% of organizations have outsourced product development functions at one point in time or another while 40% of them are expected to outsource such activities in the foreseeable future.
The market potential of engineering outsourcing to India is projected to touch $30 billion by the year 2020 with labor arbitrage promising to offer more and more value to clients everywhere. In fact, enterprises flock to India on account of its enormous engineering potential. It’s well-known in the engineering circle for delivering innovative engineering solution using cutting-edge technology. It serves all major domains of engineering such as civil, mechanical, electronic, and structural in a cost-effective and reliable manner adhering to international standards and strong work ethics.
India’s abundant and steady supply of competent engineers is guaranteed to meet all your engineering requirements. Reasons to outsource engineering services to India are many. Here we compile at least 5 of them that demonstrate why it is an ideal destination.
1. Advantage of time & cost: India’s brand of engineering outsourcing services is characterized by short cycle time or faster turnaround time. It has a favorable time-zone difference. Lower wage rate of labor also means you get one of the best prices in the world without necessarily compromising on quality.
2. Trained professionals: India spawns thousands of engineering graduates every year who are proficient in English language. It has a large pool of domain expertise trained in the field and possessing years of experience of working with MNCs on major international projects.
3. Personalized solutions: Engineering resources from India give you custom-made solutions for your engineering projects. Many of its service providers utilize Six Sigma business management techniques for superior results and customer satisfaction.
4. Hi-tech infrastructure: Partnering with India, you’ve access to the latest and sophisticated engineering tools and techniques, superior technology, ultra-modern engineering facilities, and communication channels. They are manned by equally refined engineering professionals.
5. Data safety provision: India has foolproof data security systems whereby your critical personal and corporate information are fully encrypted for protection against unauthorized access by unwanted elements. Such security measures ensure that your data are never compromised.
The benefits cited above are just a handful. Nevertheless, they are crucial to the success of your engineering outsourcing venture and you can only ignore them to your disadvantage.