Attributes and Features of both, What to expect, Which is better
Companies like Freelancer, Elance, Odesk and many others offer freelancers from across the globe in many domains.
Even though freelancing reinvented the traditional model of working from office, it does have its own limitations. The Internet has many accounts of distressed users sharing their unsatisfactory experiences of hiring freelancers.
Keeping this in mind and the manner in which work force has been traditionally managed, a solution was derived in the form of VirtualEmployee.com.
Virtual Employee Vs Freelancer
A freelancer is an external resource. Can you control an external resource? Naturally, you can’t. Sure, you may be able to communicate with an external resource via the Internet but you can’t really control it. If you have next to no control over your external resource, then how can you work effectively with that resource as you would with an in-house employee when they are halfway around the world and working in a different time zone? As you have no control, the next logical question is – what will happen to the end result? What will happen to the levels of efficiency? Are quality results ensured? The answer to all the above is, unfortunately, ‘no’. Hence, this is why freelancing is suitable only for low-value projects which don’t require you to have control. Since you don’t need to control the work (and you actually don’t have control anyway) and if the work does go wrong, then the resultant loss won’t be as magnified had the work been a high-end valuable process.
Confused whether to outsource your work to a freelancer or a Virtual Employee? Find answers to this common outsourcing dilemma here.
FEATURES AND ATTRIBUTES
- Dedicated resource
- Team sits together for easy collaboration
- Data security
- Priority given to client’s work
- Ease of communication
- Access to regular IT support
- Regular hardware and software support
- Intellectual Property protection
- Professional office environment
- Resource administration
- Immediate stop/start
- Customized, job-based recruitment by HR executives
- Face to Face interview with one or many candidates
- Test the candidates before selection
- Hire in any domain or profession
- Equal or lower
What facilities does VE provide?
VirtualEmployee.com’s facilities can be summed up in one sentence: it is an offshore extension of your local unit here in India.
The facilities provided by us include:
- A well-maintained, supervised office, equipped with central air-conditioning, spacious workstations and round-the-clock security
- All hardware and software and superior infrastructure
- The latest communication devices (Videoconferencing, Skype, PC sharing, webcam, telephone with a local number from your country)
- Clear voice lines to international destinations. Using VOIP is not legal in India although people are using it. VOIP over Internet does not provide a clear voice line; hence we use a managed latest Telecom infrastructure for clear voice lines
- Multiple leased lines for high-speed Internet connectivity
- Round-the-clock power back-up
- Pick-and-drop cab facility for night shift and female employees
- A full staff comprising HR, Accounts and IT for taking care of your employee and acting as your physical representatives here
How many employees can I hire from VE?
There is no limit to the number of virtual employees you can hire from VirtualEmployee.com. You may begin by hiring just one remote employee and in the future you can easily scale up this to any number of employees you want. You can even build an entire virtual team, comprising of employees from different domains and backgrounds.
From which domains can I hire virtual employees?
With VirtualEmployee.com, you can hire virtual employees from any domain or profession, including rare and special skills as well. IT and ITES, Engineering, Architecture, Finance and Accounts, Mobile Apps Development, Content Writing, Graphic Designing, Legal Processes, Sales and Marketing, HR and Recruitment, Office Admin Support, Multimedia, Animation, and even Rare Skills (Jewelery Designing, Image Editing, Photograph Touch-ups, Interior Designing, etc).